In our first three Tiny Tutorials, we covered what you need to know as an account admin, why security features are important for your team’s success and how to onboard new team members with ease.
In the fourth webinar in our series, we’re focusing on what 1Password does best: Security.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Security features for admins to keep your team protected
- Security features that all team members should know, including Watchtower
- How to generate security insights with reports, like the domain breach report
Can’t make it? Register to receive a recording in your inbox as soon as it’s available so you can catch up over your coffee or lunch break.
Hungry for more? Check out the rest of the snackable webinars to get caught up in just 20 minutes each:
- Sign up for the Best Practices for Owners and Admins webinar
- Sign up for the Advanced Best Practices for Owners and Admins
- Sign up for the Onboarding New Team Members webinar
- Sign up for the Best Practices for Team Collaboration webinar