At 1Password, our goal is to keep everyone, everywhere safe as they go about their work and play. In our newest webinar series, “The Heart of Cybersecurity”, we’ll explore what’s really at the heart of the complex world of cybersecurity: real people, solving real problems, and their extraordinary stories.
February’s session will feature Dr. Jessica Barker, an award-winning global leader and expert in the human side of cybersecurity. Named as one of the top 20 most influential women in cybersecurity in the UK and the Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Cygenta, she follows her passion by positively influencing cybersecurity awareness, behavior, and culture in organizations around the world.
Join us on February 24th, at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST for the second installment of our Heart of Cybersecurity Webinar Series where Jessica will discuss:
- Using behavioral science to help people be more confident with cyber security
- How human bias makes us all susceptible to social engineering – and what we can do about it
- The evolution of phishing over recent years – and what to expect next
- How to build positive security cultures in organizations
- Five key takeaways to be more secure online - at home and at work
Can’t make it? Register to receive a recording of the webinar in your inbox as soon as it’s available.