We’re looking for someone to join our design team as a Motion Graphics and Animation Designer to help us bring illustrations and other visual content to life in our marketing and support videos.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, from shareable loops for our social media, to educational videos that help our customers learn more about 1Password and how to use it. As part of our design team, you’ll work with our in-house illustrators, as well as regularly collaborating with the audio/video team.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years working with motion graphics, 2D & 3D animation.
- An understanding of brand style, tone, and how to bring screen recordings and a digital product to life.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Bonus points for Cinema 4D.
- Familiarity working with vector graphics in Sketch.
- Experience working with design handoff and versioning tools such as Abstract and Zeplin.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates fluency with looping animations, animations set to voiceovers, and animations that include recorded screen elements.
- An attitude of excellence and quality in your work, balanced with timely delivery of content in a fast-paced, often-changing environment.
- Excitement about creative trends, styles, and processes within animation.
What you can expect
- Review the tools and platforms that 1Password uses, and familiarize yourself with the style and format of our created content.
- Take part in regular calls to discuss workflows and review designs amongst peers.
- Begin to take on tasks that will help you to learn and grow within the 1Password style.
- Speak with our customers to understand more about the people who use 1Password.
- Act as a design resource to others in the organization, taking briefs from team leads and creating elements as needed. Often these will have tight deadlines.
- Work with existing teams to identify outdated content and suggest changes or updates.
- Start expressing your own creative voice: you’ll get the opportunity to give your own creative input and suggest content we should be creating in the future.
- You’ll be fully up to speed and a key part of the design and video teams, taking ownership of areas that interest you and pushing their quality forward to create even better content.
- As you grow into the role, you’ll be offering constructive feedback to peers on the team and helping them grow and develop alongside you.
Sounding like an ideal day for you? Let’s talk. 💬
We’re always on the lookout for smart, motivated people. While we might not have a position that exactly describes your dream job we would still like to talk. Let us know what you’re great at.Get in touch
Perks and benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthy activity allowance
- An annual retreat
- Tech allowance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time away