We are looking for an experienced developer to work on our current and future platform integration features, services, and products. We are a security-minded team that aims to bring the powerful data protection features of 1Password to our customers in a way that is intuitive and familiar to them. Developers on this team work across several projects, and use many new technologies and tools to help build out the 1Password platform.
What we're looking for
- Experience with containerized deployments.
- Experience with the Go programming language. It's certainly nice, but not required. Show us that you have a great understanding of any modern programming language and we'll trust that you'll learn Go just fine.
- Experience with directory services either from a programmatic standpoint or from an administration angle.
- Knowledge of cryptography concepts.
- A passion for automation and integrations.
- Familiarity with command-line conventions of modern Unix-like platforms, and common tools used on those.
- Experience with deployment of web services on cloud platform providers.
- Excitement for the unknown – you’re always ready to learn something new.
“The platform integrations team is focused on giving our business customers and power users the tools they need to use 1Password to its full potential. We work across several interconnected projects to solve some very interesting problems surrounding privacy, security, and automation. We use all sorts of new technologies to help our customers use 1Password successfully, and we build tools and services to help them do that.”
Platform Integrations Team Lead
What you can expect
- Learn how customers use our tools to make 1Password part of their company’s workflows.
- Learn how our products are built, and how to work in our codebases.
- Learn 1Password’s security model and how it protects our customers.
- Write a lot of Go code. All of our projects are written in Go, with some TypeScript mixed in.
- Implement new features in the command-line tool.
- Create integrations with additional directory services for the SCIM bridge.
- Build, document, and maintain customer deployment strategies including Kubernetes, Docker, and Terraform.
- Create and maintain automated test strategies to help minimize bugs.
- Help new and existing users integrate our tools into their workflows.
We’re always on the lookout for smart, motivated people. While we might not have a position that exactly describes your dream job we would still like to talk. Let us know what you’re great at.Get in touch
Perks and benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthy activity allowance
- An annual retreat
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time away