We are looking for an experienced Print and Promotions Designer to join our design team. The role will involve design for web, print, packaging, advertising, marketing materials and more. As part of a skilled team you will have the opportunity to work on varied and exciting projects that educate and inform our customers on 1Password and digital security.
What we're looking for
- Portfolio of recent project work.
- Experience sending projects to print and handling the production process.
- We ❤️Sketch and Creative Suite and we're looking for designers who are proficient in both.
- Excellent visual design and typography skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies, but ability to design around the trends instead of following.
"We have a wide range of skills represented here, and that makes for a culture of personal growth through feedback and mentoring, support and critique. Our design has won awards and we have our designers to thank for that - excellence in design is one of the defining characteristics of 1Password. You should also prepare yourself for bad jokes too though 😃"
Design and Web Team Lead
What you can expect
- Review the tools and platforms that 1Password uses, and familiarize yourself with the style and format of our created content.
- Take part in regular calls to discuss workflows and review designs amongst peers.
- Begin to take on design issues that will help you to learn and grow within the 1Password style.
- Speak with our customers to understand more about those that use 1Password.
- Act as a design resource to others in the organization, taking briefs and creating artwork as needed.
- Start to take ownership of certain elements within 1Password, such as print materials or advertising.
- Operate as a key part of the design and web team, taking ownership of areas that interest you and pushing their design forward to create a better product.
- Offer constructive feedback to peers on the team, helping others to grow and develop alongside you.
We don’t like to keep you waiting, so you should hear back within a week or so. In the mean time, take a look around, and prepare a few questions of your own. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply for this position
Perks and benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthy activity allowance
- An annual retreat
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time away