We want to partner with more like minded businesses to help promote 1Password and the importance of online security. We are looking for someone to join our Partnerships team to help look after relationships and forge new ones. You’ll be organising our promotional pages, arranging joint marketing activities and creating new activities for our partners to join us on.
What we're looking for
- An enthusiastic self-starter with experience managing B2B relationships and high profile clients.
- A great communicator who can negotiate with affiliates and reach out to the network with new opportunities for collaboration.
- A creative thinker, who can solve problems and come up with new ideas for business development.
- Analytical & numerical skills - experience in reporting to measure campaign success.
- Experience in sales, marketing and advertising.
- Great organisational skills for a faced paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Someone who thrives on seeing projects through to completion.
"It’s awesome to work at 1Password, we’ve got great people and a great product. Working in growth and partnerships, the day-to-day changes so much. It's exciting to work on projects that really make a difference in the business. You never know what opportunity you'll be working on next."
What you can expect
- Learn the different facets of 1Password.
- Take over existing partner relationships.
- Manage incoming partnership requests and activities.
- Reach out to like minded companies with ways to collaborate.
- Extend our existing partnerships with new activities or content.
- Report on strategy and projects to Partnerships Lead & executives.
- Dream up activities to promote 1Password.
- Attending events for networking.
- Continual involvement in the day-to-day detail of new & existing partnerships.
- Progressive generation of ideas around collaboration.
We’re always on the lookout for smart, motivated people. While we might not have a position that exactly describes your dream job we would still like to talk. Let us know what you’re great at.Get in touch
Perks and benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthy activity allowance
- An annual retreat
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time away