We’re looking for a new addition to our marketing team who can dive in and take ownership of our various paid marketing activities, from running social media advertising to providing our search marketing agency with the collateral they need to run and optimise campaigns.
What we're looking for
- At least 2 years of experience running large paid ad campaigns and handling significant budgets.
- Experience running marketing campaigns for software, apps, or other digital products.
- A knack for learning things on your own and quickly adapting to new environments.
- A deep respect for user privacy, even when that makes marketing activities more of a challenge.
- Personal experience with 1Password.
"We’re a friendly, close-knit and enthusiastic team of writers and marketers, where you’ll get plenty of opportunities to find mentorship, inspiration, and ultimately your own niche."
What you can expect
- Develop an understanding of our goals, objectives, and marketing ethos.
- Review our Apple Search campaigns and begin to take ownership of them.
- Meet our search marketing agency and understand our current paid search activity.
- Support our search marketing agency by providing new creative for them to use.
- Work with others on the marketing team to run ad campaigns on other social networks.
- Expand existing social media campaigns.
- Proactively suggest new creative campaigns for paid search and beyond.
- Lead the creation of new marketing collateral for our search marketing agency to implement.
- Work with the content team to assist and advise on content amplification efforts.
We’re always on the lookout for smart, motivated people. While we might not have a position that exactly describes your dream job we would still like to talk. Let us know what you’re great at.Get in touch
Perks and benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthy activity allowance
- An annual retreat
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time away