We are looking for a web designer with a strong focus on visual design to work as part of our web team to create marketing pages for our products. You will have the opportunity to design new ways of interacting with our website, from concept right through to development, shaping the future design direction of 1Password.com.
What we're looking for
- Portfolio of recent project work, with links to live projects.
- Experience designing UX concepts, comfortable providing wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, process flows and site maps.
- Solid understanding of designing for a responsive web.
- We ❤️Sketch and we're looking for designers who are proficient in it.
- Happy to work with versioning tools like Abstract, Git and present work within Zeplin and export assets for production.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies, but ability to design around the trends instead of following.
"We have a wide range of skills represented here, and that makes for a culture of personal growth through feedback and mentoring, support and critique. Our design has won awards and we have our designers to thank for that - excellence in design is one of the defining characteristics of 1Password. You should also prepare yourself for bad jokes too though 😃"
Design and Web Team Lead
What you can expect
- Review the tools and platforms that 1Password uses, and familiarize yourself with the style and format of our created content.
- Take part in regular calls to discuss workflows and review designs amongst peers.
- Begin to take on design issues that will help you to learn and grow within the 1Password style.
- Speak with our customers to understand more about those that use 1Password.
- Act as a design resource to others in the organization, taking briefs and creating elements as needed.
- Start to take ownership of certain elements within 1Password, such as user experience flows within our website, and suggest changes or updates.
- Operate as a key part of the design and web team, taking ownership of areas that interest you and pushing their design forward to create a better product.
- Offer constructive feedback to peers on the team, helping others to grow and develop alongside you.
We’re always on the lookout for smart, motivated people. While we might not have a position that exactly describes your dream job we would still like to talk. Let us know what you’re great at.Get in touch
Perks and benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Healthy activity allowance
- An annual retreat
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time away